Monday, June 30, 2008

Transitioning to a Big Girl

We have been completely diaper free (okay except in the night) for the entire week. And we have had no accidents either. She hasn't even had an accident during nap time (I know scary for me to leave her in her panties for nap time). And maybe if she was sleeping in her own bed I wouldn't be such a chicken. Every time she gets sick I have to retrain her to sleep in her own bed. I blame my mother. She moves her around where ever she request to sleep. Last night she told us she was sleeping on the couch and we pretended to go in our room and go to sleep. We even turned the lights off. She was not giving up. She stayed out there until Derek finally went in and brought her into our room. It was time for her breathing treatment. She couldn't hang on through the treatment she finally fell asleep (in our bed of course). The breathing treatments in the middle of the night do help potty training. She asked to go potty at least once in the night when we get her up for her treatment. We will see when we get down to no treatments at night...

No comments: