Thursday, June 5, 2008

There goes Parker's mom...

It amazes me how Maci recognizes things that you don't even think she would. Yesterday we were driving through Macon and she said there is Parker's mom. So I am looking for Parker's mom. HOWEVER, it was just a car that looks very similar to Parker's ride. As they drive off, she says bye Parker. Also, she thinks every white truck is her dad.

Another thing she recognizes before me is children from daycare and their parents. We will be filling up with gas and she will say there is Jayden. Or we will be getting groceries and she will spot another kid (or their parents) WAY before I do.

Note to self: Very observant child need to watch what I do!

2 comments:

Paul said...

When did she last say "There's Uncle Paul?" If it wasn't recently, then she's not spending nearly enough time with me!

Beth said...

After this week you will be begging for Jeanne back!