Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maci's Big Day Out

Maci slept in her own bed until 4 a.m. last night - at which time she proceeded to yell at me to take her to the POTTY. MOM POTTY MOM POTTY MOM POTTY - okay okay I am up I am up! We went all through the night without a breathing treatment. We will see how she does today. It might have been a bad night to try it, but she was sleeping in her OWN bed again. I didn't want to disturb her at 2 a.m. She did spend the day yesterday with Grandma (dreama - as she says - mom thinks it sounds so glamourous).

Yesterday morning I met mom & Clyde at the vet office - Clyde had to get his shots. I offered to stay because I knew big country dog in town and a 2 year old might be a handful. BUT mom insisted she could handle it. Well little did she know that a cat was going to be in the waiting room with Clyde. Clyde doesn't care for cats - okay he HATES them. So Maci had to hold mom's purse and stay with the doctor until mom came back after putting Clyde in the car. Then I wish I could have seen them riding home. Clyde and Maci sat in the back seat together. Mom said only for a bit was there trouble because Clyde kept kissing/licking Maci's face. I just crack up even thinking about them sitting back there together. Clyde has the best posture of anyone in the family and he is so attentive.

2 comments:

aj burke said...

What a good girl! She is so smart.
I don't think I've ever met Clyde...what kind of dog is he? (If you even know.) How long have they had him and where did he come from?

Beth said...

Clyde is a dalmation mix.