Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tree Hugger Peer Pressure

I have given in to the tree hugger peer pressure. Everyone that has watched Maci this week has asked if her sippy cups are "safe". I can't find where they are safe anywhere on the Internet. SO Amanda you will be proud. I ordered myself a new reusable water bottle (Derek took mine to the farm and it is yet to return so I really needed it), a grocery bag (I have been secretly jealous of my mother's because it fits on the cart and folds up really small - and I had to order 2 because of the price break), and a multitude of cups for Maci. I can't tell if I will be able to clean the yucky milk junk out of them on the Internet. The Sigg ones make it really difficult with the small opening. Maci loves the one she got from Amanda for Christmas, but we can only drink water out of it.

So I have done my part this week for the environment.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I did some internet research and it appears the plastic needs to be BPA free. Whatever that is. I decided we can only drink from glass, porcelain or metal. Oh, and what about the PVC pipe that brings the water to the house?

Maci being sick has made me very nervous and I cannot sleep b/c every time the helicopter goes out I'm afraid it is her and she has gotten worse. I am refraining from calling Beth late at night to ask.

Beth said...

I can't afford a helicopter - that won't be us.