Thursday, June 19, 2008

Am I that bad?

I had a telemarketer hang up on ME today. He asked for an employee that no longer worked in the district so I told him they weren't employed with the district. I usually follow that up with please remove us from your list, but I didn't even get to that before Jeff White introduced himeself. So it goes:
Me: "He no longer works in the district"
Him: "Well who is the new principal"
Me: "Who is calling"
Him: "Jeff White"
Me: "Jeff White with which company"
Him: "Resources Unlimited (or something of that nature)"
Me: "Can I ask what you would like to talk to him about, maybe you need to talk to another person in the district"
CLICK

I LOVE IT. That absolutely made my day. If you just keep asking questions, you might just get rid of all your telemarketers.

2 comments:

Leah said...

You may be that bad because I've noticed your two year old has moved out of the house already. Hmmmm.

aj burke said...

Wow - if he's going to give up THAT easy, he'll never sell anything! When I was selling Denver Nuggets tickets and people hung up on me, I'd call them back and say, "Gosh, I think we got disconnected. As I was saying..." ;-) I was very annoying.