Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Early Birthday!




Maci had her 1st Birthday Party this last weekend, even though she doesn't turn officially a year old until this Friday. She had a great time. The next day she slept for 6 hours between 2 naps! She was worn out.
As you can see, she had her own cake to dabble in - I really thought she would be messier than she was. I also made homemade ice cream. Maci really didn't eat ice cream that day, but she had been testing the leftovers!
She opened lots of presents. She had enough toys before the party, but she loves all the new ones. Her uncle Dan bought her the noisy toys! Her aunt Chris bought her a tricycle and she thinks she is big stuff on it.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Wish we had been there! Who made the cake?

Beth said...

I did. I took a cake decorating class.

...okay really I didn't - a lady in Macon did. It was very GOOD!