Thursday, June 7, 2007

Walking! & Doctor News

First the exciting news Maci is taking steps on her own. She is still really unsteady, but I am sure she will be on her own soon!

Maci went to the doctor today. She weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches long. Her oxygen level was low. Her doctor wants to reduce the number of breathing treatments we give her, so we are starting allergy medicine. We will see if that helps her breathing. Grandma Jane gave Maci her shots today. She was upset until we gave her a bottle. I think we are teaching her to turn to food when she is upset or hurt. If she is fat later she is going to blame me for sure!

My favorite things Maci is doing right now include, giving you kisses & patting your back when you hold her. She got a cabbage patch doll for her birthday this week from some neighbors. She gives it hugs and kisses. She also takes it's bottle and feeds her. She just keeps doing more and more fun stuff!

I spent the day cleaning the house at Ten Mile. There is lots of paint on the wood floors so I cleaned on them all day. I almost finished the living room. It is not fun! I hope to get moved there soon. It will save lots of gas money and time in the car.

No comments: