Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fruit

Last night Maci decided she likes fruit. She ate dried apples. She also ate grapes. She is quite the eater. She had supper with us. And then for her snack before bed she ate a nutrigrain bar (the whole thing), 4 grapes, 2 cheezits, and a handful of dried apples. So far she has not liked juice either. She just drinks formula and water. So maybe now she will like juice. As long as I keep food in front of her - I can get lots done! While she was chowing down, I started a load of laundry, cleaned the floor, & put away a load of laundry. It was great!

1 comment:

Cali said...

The last 2 posts have had a lot of food stories! I can't believe Maci already got a strawberry. Boy, I bet she gets the first raspberries too. The person taking my job keeps getting younger and younger.