Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sick & Tired

Maci has been running a fever again, but is not acting very sick. She woke up Friday with a fever, so we called aunt Amy to rescue us! Aunt Amy said she took a 3 hour nap in the morning and another 1 hour nap in the afternoon. She hadn't slept well the two night previously, so I think she caught up! I called to check on her around noon and Uncle Paul said she was just fine. Grandma Jane was there also checking on her for herself. (She doesn't believe anything I tell her until she can see for herself!) Tonight she still has the fever, but is acting fine. She is breathing good and no flu like systems. I guess we will wait it out and see what happens. She has to hurry up and get better. Today it was almost 80 degrees and she wasn't able to be out much. She love the outdoors, but I didn't think we should be out too much today...maybe tomorrow.

No comments: