Monday, April 16, 2007

Today was a beautiful day. The first one in a while, so Maci, Foster (the dog) and I took a walk as soon as we got home. She has just learned to point (today is the first time I have seen her do it). She kept pointing at the dog and saying her version of dawg! She says the same noise consistently, so I really think she is referring to Foster when she was pointing and talking. Then dad came home and, Maci went fishing at the "honeyhole" as her dad refers to it. She got to see her first fish up close. She really preferred talking really loud while eating her lil' crunchies! I think she is going to like picnicing. On the way home we had to stop and watch the turkeys. She was NOT interested in sitting still and being quiet. So we headed home.

We haven't posted many pictures in a while. I have lost the camera cord temporarily. So we are going to have a boring blog for a bit. She has posed for many fun pictures which we will add as soon as we can. I have good photos of her pulling up on the furniture and "cleaning" off the end table. She keeps me on my toes.

Since my last posting she also had her first injury. Her dad was devastated. She was crawling away from him and he was chasing her. She got excited and fell forward and busted her lip. She wouldn't let us put ice on it (she doesn't like cold or hot things) so it swelled up. I wanted to take pictures, but her dad would have nothing of it! I have some that were a couple days later I will share.

We have been having eventful days, but just no time to post them. More to come...

No comments: