Sunday, March 4, 2007

Owen Visits

Maci had her first play date at home today. Owen Young (not related) came to visit. He was out with his parents driving around. Of course when they called to say they were in our neck of the woods I laughed and said no way. I mean really no one is just passing by our place...well unless you live on our road. I don't know if it is a coincidence or just because of Maci, but we seem to have lots of visitors for living so far from civilization.

Anyway Owen is 3 months younger and is about the same size as Maci. I think he might even weigh more. He is such a cutie. Maci seemed to really enjoy his company. She was a little rough with him. She seems to slap about with no sure direction. I think it might be a coordination thing. Owen is thinking about moving closer to Macon, so maybe more play dates in the future.

No comments: