Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mini Mozart


This post is especially for cousin Cali. Maci was learning to play the piano yesterday. I didn't recognize any of her songs, but with a little more practice she will be good! She did seem to enjoy banging about on the keys.

It was also reported that she really enjoys being outside. Yesterday Leah took her for a walk and she played on the swings with Madeline. Leah said they swung "gently". She really does like the outdoors. Today she spent the day with Aunt Amy. I am sure there will be good news to report! I think Maci likes to go there for the food.

2 comments:

Cali said...

I set the picture as my background so now I can watch her play piano on my computer! You said before she was born that she was going to be a famous pianist. Remember we were going to name her Franz Liszt?

Beth said...

I don't remembering to agree to that name! I remember the long fingers and the pianist part...