Monday, February 23, 2009

YIPPEE!

Last night Maci decided that she was going to bed by herself. She wanted me to come tuck her in and turn on her lamp, but then she was going to sleep alone. She has been sleeping in her own bed, but usually one of us has to lay down with her until she falls asleep. AND she really likes her dad to do this job, because he falls asleep too! She went to bed on her own at 8 p.m. I told her I would be in the living room if she needed me. It took her about 15 minutes to be out - I know I couldn't not keep checking on her. I just couldn't believe that she was going to do it all by herself. She woke up about 9 p.m. for a second (I think I might have over blanketed her because she was all sweaty), and then right back asleep. She didn't get up until 6:30 a.m. However, she proceeded to get in my bed while I was getting ready and fell back asleep.

No comments: