Monday, February 9, 2009

First day at the Park

We had our first day at "Maci's Park" - I spent 1/2 the walk on the way telling her it was not just her park. It was a little breezy so we didn't get to stay as long as she would have liked, but we managed to play on all the equipment. Her favorite is the big slide. I was a little nervous for her on the steps, so I would help her up the steps. Then before I could get to the other end she was giggling up a storm -saying "I beat you I beat you!" (I will post photos after I find the camera cord).

Also, this weekend her dad brought home her bike from the other house. She rode that in the driveway Saturday evening. She is getting so good at the peddling. She had been too short to peddle both sides. She hasn't mastered peddling back up the incline on the driveway.

Hopefully tonight it will be nice enough for her to get a few outside minutes. It might rain though...

No comments: