Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Time Through the Drive Thru...

...at the bank. Of course we have been through the drive thru at various fast food chains, but today was her first trip through the bank. For various reasons she hasn't been with me most days I go to the bank. Mostly I don't go to the bank very often. We have direct deposit and online banking so really I never do actually hold on to my money. Today I forgot to drop the school deposit before I picked her up, so we had to run it through. She had to ask why are there banks? Why do they keep your money? Do they pay your bills? How does the microphone work? (Of course the teller increased the confusion on this questions. The teller was talking away to me, but forgot to turn on the microphone. So Maci could not understand what was going on - I kept saying I can't hear you. The lady keeps talking. You get the picture) Who goes to the bank? Where does the money go? The questions did not stop until we went past the school and she saw a school bus. "Mommy mommy it is a school bus!!!"

No comments: