Friday, October 17, 2008

Pedicure Anyone?

Last night Maci was in watching one of her many Disney movies. She usually watches about 10 minutes and then ventures out to play or help do whatever I am doing. However, last night I had washed all the dishes and finished cleaning the kitchen when I realized she hadn't ventured out. At first I was excited - wow maybe she is learning to entertain herself more...then I realized the danger in quietness. So I start heading to the bedroom, as I am approching the bedroom there is a strange smell coming from her direction. It was a familiar smell, but I couldn't quite place it. When I turned the corner she was sitting in her rocking chair with her shoes and socks off. I asked what have you been doing? I still couldn't see what she was doing, but the smell was very strong. Then I saw the foot pedicure creme. She was giving herself a pedicure. I should be so proud. She wasn't destroying anything, she didn't write on the walls, she just decided she needed a pedicure. She didn't even waste any of the creme.

No comments: