Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little Monk

So we had our visit from parents as teacher last night. The activities we worked on were all related to puzzles. She can match things up, but is not really good at lining the things up. We are going to work on that later. Then she wanted to do a messy activity. So she put shaving creme on a pan with some picture under the creme. Maci kept making up excuses to why she couldn't participate. Oh...I need to...put my baby away. Then, oh...I need to...feed the baby. She just kept making up excuses. It was kind of funny to me. So then Cara and I put our fingers in it and showed her how we could wipe it off on a towel. She tentatively put one finger in and quickly requested I wipe it off. So we need to work on our messy play! However, the whole time we kept asking her where was the duck, dog, or deer. She would point to the pile of creme without touching it. So she remembers things well.

After parents as teachers left, we tried on our Halloween outfit. She looks pretty cute in it. She loved modeling it. She kept telling me that she was a beneficial bug a.k.a. ladybug (my mother told her that this weekend.) I took some pictures, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I will post those soon.

2 comments:

Leah said...

well, it won't ruin my surprise b/c you didn't come to my house!

Cali said...

I'm ready for pictures now.