Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So this is my first week carpooling Parker and Maci. Barbara taxied them to daycare last week. You know there is a lot of responsibility that goes with taking another person's child around with you. I find myself driving with my hands at 10 and 2 (of course I always did before too...). I think this might just make me a better driver!

Other news on home front. Leah is still blaming her sickness on poor little innocent Maci. I talked with her this morning and now she thinks she has thrush. She is saying this was all onset by a couple sores she had in her mouth. She says it is very painful. However, when Maci had it I don't remember her complaining at all. Of course, she couldn't talk.

Anyone free on Friday? Maci is without a sitter. I think Uncle Paul and Aunt Amy are out of town. Of course, Leah is sick. So I think I might have a day off...

7 comments:

Leah said...

I am going to be better and go to the homecoming parade. You want to come too? Either that, or I'll be dead by then and you'll be off on funeral leave. Seriously, if I'm better she can walk in the parade with ICS. Don't forget everyone to go to goodsearch.com and put in ICS in Macon to raise $$$.

Beth said...

I forgot about the parade. I remember now. She is going to ride the hospital float I think... I think I am going to be off. So yes I will come with you. I don't get funeral leave. So quit whining and get better.

aj burke said...

I will come back and be your full-time free babysitter if the rest of the family will feed me and house me....

Beth said...

Sure I have 4 bedrooms upstairs available. And I am sure when John moves back he won't even notice you. So see there you go.

Leah said...

Stella usually sleeps in my room so you can sleep in her bed. Only problem is I'm allergic to cats so poor Edmond will have to live at the farm.

aj burke said...

No way - I can't live without him. I can live at the White house and then walk over to get Parker in the mornings for my exercise.

Beth said...

I'm sure you could start a family daycare if you wanted. And Parker is too cute. Maci is now calling herself Parker. She looks in the mirror and screeches Parker. And yes it is a screech!