Friday, October 19, 2007

Say Cheese!

So today Maci spent the day with Aunt Amy & Uncle Paul. It was reported to me that Maci wanted nothing to do with Aunt Amy until the end of the day. It seems that Maci likes Uncle Paul. I think she better rethink her choices! I mean Aunt Amy is the one who does the cooking (not that Uncle Paul is a bad coice)! When I picked Maci up she was dancing and listening to Madeline music.

When we got home we did our daily visit to the cows. Maci has to scream at them and check out the pasture everyday. I had the camera with me and was going to catch a couple outside pictures before it gets too cold. I told Maci to stop and say cheese. AND I was SHOCKED when she actually said cheeeeese! Okay it was too funny. And she is still saying it. I think Maci is getting ready to start talking all the time....well she does now, but I don't understand her all the time.

Also, tonight we talked to Grandma Jane on the phone and she insisted on kissing the phone repeatedly. She is quite the kissy girl.

We are headed to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I will take some fun pictures and give you a new picture.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I know you haven't had time, but be sure and tell everyone that today she said "Uncle Paul"!