Thursday, September 6, 2007

Maci is going to be a STAR!

Okay so maybe she is not going to be a star, however, a start on a college fund will be nice. The story goes...

There was a recall on Maci's carseat from evenflo. So I went to the website to verify the information. In the meantime I kept seeing all these ads for "Baby, You're a Star!" So, I entered her picture. Who knows if she will really win, but it is worth a shot! If she wins, she gets a $10,000 college scholarship.

So if you have time EVERYDAY to go enter a vote for Maci. Just click on the link to the left and it should take you right to the photo to vote. If not here photo id is 16435.

1 comment:

Cali said...

What are you talking about? What icons? Do you have Skype? You should Skype me because I don't see what you want to get rid of on here.