Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Carpooling

This is our first week carpooling from Ten Mile. Barbara is taking Maci & Parker in the mornings this week. I picked them up last night. Maci is a very jealous little girl. Last night I went to pick Parker up and load her up in the car seat and Maci about crawled up my leg to get me to hold her! But after we were loaded in the car all was fine. Maci talked and talked to Parker. Parker is the quietest baby ever and full of smiles! When we got to Parker's house I found out the Parker had fallen asleep at some point. I have no idea when because Maci talked to her the whole way. So apparently Maci doesn't require a lively crowd! They are too cute riding together. I will try to remeber to get a picture in the morning.

Did I mention that I get 15 minutes all to myself in the morning! Today I put away 3 baskets of clothes, finished the dishes, AND picked up all Maci's toys. Why I do that I don't know. She will just drag them all out again. It is just nice to come home and see the floor.

3 comments:

Cali said...

HA!

aj burke said...

Wow - you get more done in 15 minutes than I get done in a whole day!

Beth said...

I do have to admit that parenting causes you to relax your previous rules and multitask! I use to color cordinate my closet - now I am just lucky to get the clothes in the closet!