Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Visiting

Maci and I went to visit Madeline, Stella, Leah, and Mabel last night. Maci had to show off her walking ability. She still wobbles a bit, but walks more than she crawls. I still wonder when you can officially call her a walker?

Madeline said the horrible NO word to Maci and made her cry. She cries such a pitiful little cry when anyone tells her no. I don't think she likes it when we all laugh at her after we tell her no. I am really enjoying being able to say no and it having an effect on her. I am NOT looking forward to when she ignores me and continues her endeavors into trouble.

Her new favorite word is UT-OH. Of course I have NO idea how to spell that. We are working using in the correct context. So when she drops things we are getting really good at saying it. She has her own language. She still uses it to "read" books out loud to me. She goes to town saying all kinds of words. She consistently says the same sounds for certain things, so we are on the way to talking. This mean that I have to learn to sensor my language. This will be harder than her learning to talk!

No comments: