Thursday, June 14, 2007

SICK

Maci was exposed to chicken pox a couple weeks ago at daycare. So far she has not broken out with any poxes. HOWEVER, she has some nasty flu. I can't keep much down her. We went to the doctor today. I came out of the pharmacy with the BIG bag of stuff. We are trying an inhaled steroid for her breathing issues. She is breathing better than last visit, but still not up to par for Dr. B. We were trying Zyrtec to see if that would help, but so far she has only kept 1 - 1/2 dose down without puking. So I don't think we will be able if it is working until she gets better.

Yesterday she spent the day with Aunt Amy and Uncle Paul so watch out they will probably be sick sick sick. However, I called to check on her during the day yesterday and Uncle Paul acted like I was crazy thinking Maci was sick! I should have sent her over to him today! About the 2nd outfit he surely would have said she was sick. I am in my 4th outfit of the day and holding! I gave up on her second and left her in a diaper it was SO much faster clean up.

I hope that we miss the pox break out. I need to get to work.

2 comments:

Leah said...

oh no, poor sick Maci! It's terrible. I think she needs to come see me. She probably misses me and will feel better after that.

Beth said...

This is her first day back to Jeanne's house. She was sad to see me go. I think she was a little spoiled the last few days!