Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW DAY!!

Maci already loves snow days. She was so excited this morning when she found out we were staying home. She requested panpakes (pancakes) for breakfast with Grandma Mary (aka Aunt Mary) strawberry jam. After eating her Mickey Mouse panpakes (two of them), she went off to do her makeup. She is getting better at "staying in the lines" with her makeup. I wish I would have taken pictures the first day she was doing it. The makeup was like a mardi gras mask on her face. All over the general eye area. Today she did much better - I did get a picture for you to see.



We have big plans today. I have to do the laundry and clean up the house (which is almost not worth it - as it will just get messy again). Then we think Madeline is going to bust out of her house in the blizzard and play wii with us today. Tonight we plan to have family movie night with hot chocolate, popcorn, and oranges. So on with the serious plans!

Oh and I have real work I need to get done. I best get it out of the way before all the fun activities. I bet mom wants me to get her new computer set up today. And Mr. Perkins thinks I need to scan and email a super important form. Derek thinks I need to find some paperwork for him. And I want to get local tv. Wow that is too much stuff. The local tv rant I will save for another day. I hate the stupid local tv issues.

No comments: