Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warning: Don't read while eating!

Yesterday I was called to get Maci early from daycare. She was projectile vomiting. Jeanne continued to tell me that Maci didn't eat much the whole day. I thought she said that Maci hadn't eaten anything all day, but I am sure she had peas, hamburger, and seaweed for lunch. She kept complaining her tummy hurts and she needed to eat something. I don't think she knew the difference between hungry and upset. I am not use to dealing with puking sick kid, I only know snotty asthma kid. (And I don't claim to be too good at that one)

I had board meeting so I left her with her dad. When I returned late they were both asleep on the couch. He said she was really clingy, but drank lots of special juice (pedialite) and water. She seems much better today - still clingy. It makes it challenging to get anything done!

2 comments:

aj burke said...

Poor Maci-Moo! If it isn't one thing, it's another. Do I need to come over and watch Cinderella Rapunzel with her? ;-)

Beth said...

She might like a fresh new person! I have heard this thing can linger...