Thursday, January 31, 2008

The unorganized mom

We are out of school the rest of this week. So yesterday Maci and I played in our PJs all day. So while we were hanging out in our PJs Maci proceeded to shred one of her coloring projects on the floor. All day she kept pulling her toys off the shelves and of course not putting them away. So we had blocks, tea set, color crayon, paper, & little people explosion in our house. However, since I am not at work with my calendar, I forgot that we had a Parents as Teachers meeting last night. So to our surprise there was a knock at the door (we rarely have visitors) we were like what is that someone at the door?

Maci had a great time. Last night she put things in different bottles to make noises. She had a great time putting the stuff in the funnel to go in the bottle. Then a fabulous time shaking the things, I would say her favorites were the jingle bells and beans. The cotton balls she just didn't see the point. Then she proceeded to help Cara take the things out of the bottles and back into their appropriate containers. I think she might be a bit OCD. She spent the rest of the time jumping up and down singing and dancing. Oh and she did later show us how she knew her body parts. Of course, when we first asked she would have nothing to do with it. Later she showed off her skills. Cara thought she was too funny not to laugh at either. She spent some time laughing at her jumping dancing routine and mentioning she wished she could have some of that energy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

so I started running with this plan http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
because I need direction and goals to work toward in order to stay motivated and running instead of sitting on the couch watching movies. after a while I gave up on the strict plan, once I was running regularly, but now I have another plan because I have to actually push myself and add miles and not get injured or anything.