Saturday, December 15, 2007

Electronics?

Our DVD player is on the fritz - it plays movies until about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Then it shorts out. Well, we had our extra DVD player upstairs in our room of boxes. I hooked it up last night. I left the old DVD player and it's cords on our footstool. Today that was Maci's favorite new toy. She spent a LONG time putting the red, yellow and white connectors into the back of the DVD player. I am fascinated at the things she is interested in.

Of course, the cellphone is one of her favorite toys. She loves to talk on it. But when she says bye bye that means the call ends even if I was not done. She says bye bye and then snaps the phone shut! She has hung up on a few callers. Tonight she called her dad's phone on accident from my phone. They talked in the living room to each other kind of like walkie talkies! She does carry on a good conversation now. She use to only kiss the phone or say hi. She has definitely added to her phone skills.

So I think she might be into gadgets and electronics - I can't blame her I like them too!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Is she trying to call Uncle Paul yet?

Paul said...

Is she trying to call Uncle Paul yet?

Beth said...

She can I will just have put you at the top of the speed dial. So if my phone randomly calls you and no one will talk. It is Maci!