Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Observant Maci

Every day when I pick Maci up we spend the trip home talking about her day or any other subject she brings up. So a couple days ago after we had discussed the good and the bad of the things that happened, she proceeded to start on her test of how many questions she can ask me before we get home. This days topic - Next year and going to school. This year she just can't wait for the next year when she starts school. The converstation goes a little something like this...
Maci: What do I need to know to go to school? Me: you will need to be able to write your name, letter, numbers etc etc.
Maci: Who will be my teacher? That will be Miss Gott.
Maci: Is she the one that was wearing the green shirt and has a green cellphone?
Me: I don't know I can't say that I have checked out the color of her cellphone.
Maci: I think it is mom. Remember the time when I went to work with you and she lost her keys.
Me: Yes I do.
Maci: Yes that is her she has a green cellphone.
Me: (thinking....hmmmm could she be right. I have to know. Calling Miss Gott... Me: Angie? Her: Yes; Me: What color is your phone?; Her: Green.

Well this is when I realize the kid is super observant. Better watch out.

No comments: