Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Clause

Last night I was looking for something. I couldn't find it anywhere. I asked Maci if she had seen it. She informed me that Santa Clause had taken it. I said Santa usually brings things not take them away. NO no no mom he gives the stuff to other people who need it. So there it is the elves can have some time off Santa is going to take things from people who don't need it and give to others. And goodness knows he could shop at our house for a lot of things. I know because I have been working on packing things up - Maci owns A LOT of books.

The book issues is mostly my fault. I don't really like to read the same books over and over. So I purchase a variety for our reading pleasure. However, we also use new books as reward. If you let the doctor stick you with all those allergy needles, we will go to the book store. I think it could be worse.

No comments: