Friday, December 5, 2008

Blog Pressure

As requested here is a blog entry. Last night we had Parents as Teachers come to our house. And this time Maci played with the finger paint and really got into it. We had been working with playdoh and various other messy things, but I didn't know how she would do with actually getting messy. She did play in the paint and then wipe her hands on the washcloth. BUT I think it is an improvement. She didn't make excuses and try to get away from the activity.

I have been neglecting my computer world. We settled on a house in Macon. Derek is super picky and I really had a long list of things I wanted. I did not get a good kitchen (except for nice cabinets) or a yard, but it is close to the hospital. It needs less work than most of the houses we were visiting. I am not excited about moving our stuff - the good thing is most of it is still packed up. I miss those days of when all your possessions would fit in your car. Derek is determined to move into the house as soon as possible. I think I was procrastinating the whole house thing because Maci cost me about a house payment in medical bills. Maybe I will be more excited when we are moved. Obviously, I am not real excited yet. BUT Maci is going to have her own room for all her toys and her new big girl bed.

Next on my list is getting pictures off the camera. I am not promising a quick turn around on that project. I have stuff everywhere getting ready to move, so camera cords maybe missing.

Only 10 more working days till vacation time!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thank you

What house?