Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back to Normal

February, 20, 2006

We went to the doctor today. We have been given a clean bill of health. We are down to just breathing treatments and hoping to wean off those in the next 2 weeks. Everyone at Jeanne's is also well, so back to the regular babysitter. Hopefully, Maci isn't too spoiled. I think she was starting to get use to the passing around.

Today she spent the day with Leah...well and Grandma Dunham, PoPo, Aunt Amy, Madeline and last but not least Stella! She had Grandma bread for the first time and decided it was GREAT! All these fun big people food is going to spoil her for sure. She shared a vanilla Oreo with Madeline. She smelled like a big cookie when I picked her up. Since I am in the weight loss competition, I thought she smelled wonderful!

Life is sure to be more boring now that we are back to regular schedule. I won't have crazy family stories to pass along.

No comments: